RE: fixup_after_fork_not?

sure :]. Its the only-shows-output-when-exec-occurs-from-tcsh that has
me intrigued.

> You do have to make sure that you call anything which uses
> malloc at the
> proper point or some things (like mutos) won't be properly
> initialized.

does system_printf use malloc? Otherwise what I'm doing is pretty basic.
(win32 CreateMutex call and a list iteration.).

> I've just reduced the size of the problematic 'zombies'
> array.  I don't know
> if that is what is causing your size problems but it should
> make the DLL
> noticeably smaller.

Thanks. When I get home I'll give feedback.

> If you can't, for some reason, debug a DLL that is entirely
> built with -g,
> try compiling everything except fork.cc and thread.c (or
> whatever) with '-O2'
> and those to files with '-g'.
>
> You are using the latest version of binutils, right?

No, I'm still using the cross-compile toolkit I setup a while back. Do I
need to update that for correct functionality?

Rob