RE: cygwin slowdown in current cvs version -- need a volunteer

Christopher Faylor writes:

>The keyword here, though, is "automatic".  If you have to remember
>to do it, then that sounds like a big imposition.  IMO, It'll also be
>more likely to be reliable if you remove the human element as much
>as possible.

If I could figure out how to logon to the CVS server from a python script
ie give the password when requested by the pserver I can probably
just make this a 'cron' thingy.

Everything else
blowing away the old build dir, configure, make and now make check
is already driven by a script that times each part of the operation
and writes a little report for me.

FYI  I am also on a dial up ...

Cheers

Norman