Re: Figured out how to reproduce vfork/rsync bug! (proposed fix)

>  Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 17:25:18 -0400
>  From: Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com>
>
>  I don't see how rsync could be totally unoperational.  It seems to
>  be working ok for me, as long as I didn't set the large environment
>  variable.

Well, maybe the user who posted that message has a large environment
variable? :-)

Certainly, I don't think it's worth investigating any further until
he's tested a snapshot with your fix to see if it solves the problem.
I just sent him E-mail and told him this.

  jik