Cygwin 1.3.3, dumper.exe, question

I'm going to be including dumper.exe with the next version of cygwin.
I've been meaning to do this for a long time and I keep forgetting.

I'm going to mention this in the release notes:

- dumper.exe now comes with cygwin releases by default.  With dumper.exe
  you can actually have linux produce linux-style core dumps.  To use,

      set CYGWIN=error_start=c:/cygwin/bin/dumper.cmd

  Then if you cygwin application enters into a state where a core dump
  would be produced under linux (e.g., SIGSEGV, SIGBUS, etc.) dumper.exe
  will be called to produce it.  You can then use gdb to inspect the

Does this seem correct?  I will include a dumper.cmd file which just
has this in it:

dumper -c %1 %2

However wouldn't it make sense for dumper to take the same arguments as
gdb?  If there are two arguments then the first is a filename and the
second is a pid.

Then I wouldn't need to create a dumper.cmd file.

Egor?  I have a feeling this has been discussed before.  I should probably
check the archives but that would set a bad precedent...