Re: jik, cwilson, earnie -- show stoppers

I am probably not going to have time to look at the vfork/rsync
problem further this week.  If you can't duplicate it and it isn't
happening to anybody else, I'd say you shouldn't hold up 1.3.3 because
of it.

I'd be interested to hear if anybody else on the list has attempted to
duplicate it using the test case I posted.

Thanks for the description of how things are working.  I'll see if I
can use that to debug things further when I get a chance to spend more
time looking at the problem.

  jik