1.3.3 Heads Up: ^Z interupt

Using the default notty setting, Ctrl-Z to interrupt the foreground
process then issuing the `bg' command to continue the processing in the
background doesn't work.  Example:
  make >& makecygwin.log
  ^Z
  bg
  tail -f makecygwin.log

You will notice that nothing is being output to makecygwin.log and the
CPU is 100% used by the make processes.  The make processes id's don't
change with time giving the indication that they aren't working.  I'll
debug further but I wanted to give detail on this problem before
release.

Earnie.