Re: discouraged. oops

Sorry.  I fat fingered this message before I had an opportunity to
proofread it or decide if I really wanted to send it.

So, I misspelled somet things, most notably, "Kazuhiro"'s name.
I also left some thoughts unfinished.

You can all ignore it, if you want.  I'm not expecting anyone to
do anything or even be able to do anything.

I also appreciate the effort that people manage to put into
cygwin-developers.  It just gets overwhelming sometimes.

cgf