Re: cygwin 1.3.3 announcment -- extra words solicited

On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 10:35:59PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>Charles Wilson wrote:
>>got a signal 11 error when "Leaving directory
>
>cgf replied:
>> ...and the signal 11 is coming from?
>
>Sorry for the delay -- I'm subscribed to the digest version so I had to
>check replies via the archive.
>
>It's coming from make[4], I think (make, but which one of the spawned
>subprocesses during this recursive build, I'm not sure.)
>
>I'll reproduce the error (although I'm now running 20010902...) and make
>a more thorough report.  But, I take your response to mean that you HAVE
>successfully "bootstrap'ed" recent cygwin devel kernels (that is, built
>a new kernel while running a devel kernel)?

Yes, I've built a cygwin1.dll without error but I don't think I've
bootstrapped it in the manner that you are describing.  I rarely check
out anything via 'cvs checkout'.  I just use 'cvs update' to freshen
my tree.

I did a reconfigure and a 'make clean all' without error.