Re: outstanding issues blocking new release?

>>> On Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:32:35 -0400
>>> Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> said:

> I can only think of three issues with cygwin that may need addressing.
>
> 1) The close_all_files problem that Egor found with exec'ed processes.
>
> 2) The problem with select() not detecting eof on pipes (Corinna really
>    wants me to fix this).
>
> 3) The ntsec inheritance stuff.

n) Too large cygwin1.dll.

The size of cygwin1.dll suddenly became large when Egor added
the negative index support to ctype_.c in newlib. I guess the
augmented size of the table makes cygwin1.dll so large, but I
can't find the proper way to solve it.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  Center for Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology