Re: Has sys/stat.h changed

Brian Keener wrote:

> Well, I rolled everything back to what I think I had before my mass set
> of updates and my cinstall now compiles again and actually reports the
> sizes correctly.
>
> Now all I have to do is figure out which update is was that broke it.
>
> Can some one point me in a general direction of what packages might be
> involved in the configure and making process of cinstall and the which
> package is responsible for the sys/stat.h header file so that I can
> minimize my search and bring the rest of the packages up to date again
> without worrying about having to watch all the packages.

Corinna has just patched download.cc to avoid the problem.  The real
problem is that __MSVCRT__ needs to be defined in -mno-cygwin is used.
This would fix the problem.

I know that I had this in my patch to Chris.  He must have missed it
when he created the distribution.  If you fall back to using
GCC-2.95.2-6 then the problem isn't present as the correct structure
sizes are used for CRTDLL.  With MSVCRT the __MSVCRT__ macro changes the
structure size.

Earnie.