experimental new GUI setup

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/dj-setup.exe
ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/cygwin/dj-setup.exe

This is a complete rewrite, with chunks of the old setup pasted where
useful.  I'm working on getting this into CVS to replace the old setup
(which I'll tag first in case we need to continue work on it later).
This version is all point-n-click, with plenty of little projects for
people to volunteer for later ;-).  I'm putting this demo binary out
now so that people can see what to expect, and to try it out and start
the avalanche of useful suggestions.

Big functional changes:

* uses setup.ini off the mirrors to determine what's installed

* *always* runs in "update" mode (a full install updates, well, everything)

* can run off a CD-ROM'd mirror

* it's a GUI program