Re: to-do list updated, some small tasks for the ambitious

Chris Faylor wrote:

> I've updated the cygwin todo list with some small and not-so-small tasks
> that should be done.
>
> Is anyone interested in taking on some relatively easy tasks that will
> improve cygwin functionality?
>
> http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cgi-bin/cygwin-todo.cgi
>
> cgf

What's about that point:

  "Add Win2K Reparse Point Support for Symbolic Links/Mounting"

I had already implemented the symlink stuff but I was under
the impression that's not of interest. The disadvantage of
always using absolute paths and the inability to save UNC
paths seems to be a no no.

Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Developer
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company