prelim FAQ update: Installation Instructions

Hi,

I've made a preliminary update to winsup/doc/install.texinfo, but I
haven't checked it in yet.  It's the "Installation Instructions"
chapter of the FAQ.  You can preview what I've got so far at

	  <http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~starksb/cygwin/faq_3.html>

If there are no immediate objections, I'll check it in and ask DJ to
update the sourceware web page.

It's not complete, but it's got enough useful information now to make
it worth publishing as is.  It's certainly an improvement over the B20
instructions that are there now.

Sorry this took so long, I had hoped to have prepared this some time
ago.

Cheers,
David