Time for a new DLL release

People are now reporting problems that have been fixed in snapshots.
Some of them are sort of serious, like hanging problems or core dumps.

I would like to make a new release next week but I'm not 100% sure how
to do this.  I can put a new version of cygwin-whatever.tar.gz on the
web site but we don't really want to have everyone download the entire
distribution just to update cygwin.

Ideas?