This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Vadim Egorov setjmp/longjmp/SEH patch
- To: Mumit Khan <khan AT xraylith.wisc.EDU>
- Subject: Re: Vadim Egorov setjmp/longjmp/SEH patch
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf AT cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 12:25:07 -0400
- Cc: cygwin-developers AT sourceware.cygnus dot com
- References: <199909160455.XAA05789@mercury.xraylith.wisc.edu>
I've looked at it and, frankly, I'm not comfortable with the extreme
amount of extra complexity that it adds. I've been mulling over other
ways to do this but nothing has occurred to me.
On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 11:55:15PM -0500, Mumit Khan wrote:
>Have you guys looked at Vadim's patch yet? It does solve quite a few
>of the signal problems that I've been having; one particularly
>important case is libstd++-v3, which requires this (or equivalent)
>patch configure correctly.