Re: /etc/passwd emulation

>>> On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:05:13 +0400
>>> Egor Duda <deo@logos-m.ru> said:

> hmm. calling getuid() in /etc/passwd emulation code seems to be rather
> strange, as long as getuid() use /etc/passwd to retrieve uid :)
>
> So, actually getuid() will always return DEFAULT_UID :)

I see.

Now, I came to realize it is not so bad idea that the uid become
always DEFAULT_UID when there is no /etc/passwd. I couldn't,
however, understand why the emulation code make the user name
`Administrator' when GetUserNameA() fails.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  School of Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology