Re: 19990705 snapshot

Unfortunately, I don't see any errors in this strace log.
It looks like you didn't use the '-f' option to strace so none
of the forked or execed processes were tracked.

If you have the time, I'd appreciate it if you could determine which
snapshot causes the problem.  If you could start working back from the
one that failed it would help me narrow down the problem.

Also, if you send me the output of an 'strace -f' I'll take a look at it.

cgf