Re: ntsec documentation, 2nd try

--- Corinna Vinschen <corinna@vinschen.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have changed this and that in the documentation. Some errors,
> strange English language, etc.
> Please read it and send opinions, error reports, patches to me.
>
> Regards,
> Corinna
>
> --
> new mail address:
> mailto:corinna@vinschen.de> NTSEC Documentation
> ===================
>
> The design goal of the ntsec patch was, to get a more UNIX like
> permission structure, based upon the security features of Windows NT.
> To describe the changes, I will give a short overview of NT security
> in chapter one.
> Chapter two discusses the change in ntsec, related to privileges on
> processes.
> Chapter three shows the UNIX like setting of file permissions.
>
> The setting of UNIX like object permissions is controlled by the new
> CYGWIN variable setting `[no]ntsec'.
>
> On NT, ntsec is now turned on by default.

-8<-

Corinna,

I think you've done an excellent job at explaining this.  In order to advert
questions about how to use the functions or where to get examples, I suggest
you give examples of use or pointers to where to find the examples.

Thank-you for your contributions.
===
YAWIA,<BR>
<A HREF="mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com">Earnie Boyd</A><BR>