Re: winsup-990126: Strange problem with cvs 1.10

On reflection, I think that this is probably the problem with fopen that
was noted previously.  fopen defaults to using O_TEXT if no 'b' flag is
specified.

I checked in a patch to newlib for this but I don't think that it
has been reflected in a snapshot yet.  Maybe tonight.

-chris

--
cgf@cygnus.com
http://www.cygnus.com/