Re: [ITP] FUSE 2.8

Bill Zissimopoulos wrote:
Mark:

I agree with how you want to adjust license and transfer ownership.  I
don't
have a presence on GitHub but I should be able to grab cygfuse anyway.

Thank you very much for agreeing to become the maintainer for [CYGFUSE].
Please consider this post as my public announcement that I am relicensing
the [CYGFUSE] files under the BSD 2-clause license and that I am assigning
maintainership to Mark.

The project has been updated with a README and a LICENSE file that state
the same. Source files have been updated to reflect the license change as
well.

Mark, if at some point you do get a github account, I will be happy to
transfer ownership of the project as well. In the mean time do you have
somewhere where you intend to host it?

Regards,
Bill Zissimopoulos

[CYGFUSE]: https://github.com/billziss-gh/cygfuse

I'll likely host it from my private http/ftp server at maxrnd.com, at least initially. The cygutils package was there for review so I know it would work. I've been looking at some of the public repositories over time but haven't moved to one, largely because I haven't really needed it.

OK on your changes above including the minor correction you made afterwards.
Cheers,

..mark