Re: Cygport uploading different files to different arch directorys for noarch packages

On 11/5/2015 5:12 PM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
I'm seeing what seems to be some very odd behaviour from Cygport when
uploading noarch packages: Cygport uploads all the packages for the
64-bit architecture, but only the main and source packages for 32-bit
architecture.

Thanks for the troubleshooting and detailed report.  This is just weird.
The best I can tell is that it's a bug in lftp.  For some reason the lftp
mirror command isn't working properly within the cygport environment, half
of the time. ??

So I suggest you call this problem to the attention of the lftp maintainer.
Uh... oops.

FWIW, I've seen occasional failures of the lftp mirror command outside of cygport. But I never had a reproducible case. Usually I could just repeat the mirror command and it would work the second time.

Ken