Re: missing 64bit ports

On 7/17/2015 2:52 PM, Ken Brown wrote:

I understand, but they are unmaintained.  So, who's going to check
if they are buildable as 64 bit packages?

Good point.  In that case, I volunteer to maintain ffcall, just to
protect it. I have an interest in it because it's used by clisp (and
probably nothing else).  I already looked into the possibility of a
64-bit port, starting here:

ffcall is your

Ken