Re: Perl distributions

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> This looks like it has been done already.  Am I missing something?

I seem to be unable to remove the debuginfo directory of the obsoleted package:

upset: x86_64 release in unstable state: couldn't move
/var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86_64/release/perl-TermReadKey/perl-Term-ReadKey/perl-Term-ReadKey-debuginfo
->
/sourceware/snapshot-tmp/cygwin/x86_64/perl-TermReadKey/perl-Term-ReadKey
- Is a directory

Can somebody please remove it directly on sourceware so that the
setup.ini files can be generated correctly?

Also, the hint on
https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

"This technique should work with directories but some confusion may
arise if you delete a directory, recreate it, and attempt to remove it
again. This scenario has not been tested."

should either be deleted (if removing directories does not in fact work)
or needs clarification on what conditions must be met for it to work.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: