Re: [ITA] Perl distributions (in preparation of Perl 5.22)

Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> I also have a bunch of packages in Ports that will have to be rebuilt
> for 5.22.  I should be able to start working on that next week based on
> your RC2 repo, but I'd like to hold off on releasing this until at least
> mine and Marco's packages are ready.

I sort of forgot about Portsâ but yes, that is another consideration to
make.

If things go as currently scheduled I should have the final build up on
my server around Wednesday, I think.  You should build the packages to
be released with the final version from my server to be totally safe,
but RC2 is available now for setting up and checking if anything needs
fixing.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: