Re: Question about clisp version naming

On 3/23/2015 2:45 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
As I said, I've revoked the maxima-exec-clisp package for now, so
whether you either come up with a solution for that problem or conclude
that dumping of executables isn't going to be supported on Cygwin, I'm
fine.

OK, that's good. I'd still like to get it to work, but I'm stumped at the moment. I've tried tweaking the build in various ways, but I can't get dumping of executables and dynamic modules to work simultaneously.

The earlier approach of using a lisp DLL came the closest to working, but that's not viable if the resulting DLL can't be rebased.

Ken