ffcall

I've been trying to adopt Reini's packages that have not yet been ported to 64-bit Cygwin and that have some connection to packages I already maintain. The next one on my list is ffcall.

Unfortunately, the source has a lot of assembler code in it, so I will almost certainly need help from someone well versed in x86_64 assembly language. And the libffcall project appears to be dead upstream, so I'm not going to get help there.

I have no idea how hard this will be. The code has been ported to x86_64 Linux, so there's at least a starting point.

Does anyone here have the interest and expertise to help with this?

Ken