Re: [HEADSUP] Moving setup sources to git

On 10/02/15 18:53, Achim Gratz wrote:
David Stacey writes:
For the last ten months, I've been running the Coverity Scan static
analyser over Cygwin snapshots. Do you want me to continue using the
snapshots, or would you prefer me to switch to git master? Would there
be much difference between the two?
I think just cygwin setup has been converted to Gitâ see
https://sourceware.org/git/

OK, sorry. My confusion.

Dave.