Re: cygport autogen.sh gives DOS line ending errors

On 2014-12-30 19:42, Andrew Schulman wrote:
On 2014-12-30 09:43, Andrew Schulman wrote:
Here's a strange one.  When I check out cygport and try to run its
autogen.sh, I get a bunch of errors about DOS line endings:

Are you sure you're using a Cygwin git?

So is Cygwin git normally supposed to take care of the DOS line endings?

There are none in the repo.

After you clone cygport in Cygwin, do you get the same result as below?

$ file autogen.sh
autogen.sh: Bourne-Again shell script, ASCII text executable, with CRLF
line terminators

No CRLF. Either you're using a Windows git, or maybe you're trying to clone into a text mount.

Yaakov