Re: [ITP] regina-rexx-3.8.2-1

Hi Mark,

On Jun 30 12:35, Mark Hessling wrote:
> I am resubmitting Regina-REXX for inclusion in the Cygwin distribution.
> Package version is now 3.8.2-1.
>
> Comments on original submission below have been addressed inline.
>
> 32bit package files can be obtained with:
> wget --recursive --no-host-directories --cut-dirs=1 --no-parent
> --reject="index.html*" http://rexx.org/cygwin/regina-rexx.i686/
>
> 64bit package files can be obtained with:
> wget --recursive --no-host-directories --cut-dirs=1 --no-parent
> --reject="index.html*" http://rexx.org/cygwin/regina-rexx.x86_64/

This looks good to me.  Just for clarity, your directory layout from
the above pages is

  libregina/
  libregina-devel/
  regina-rexx/
      regina-rexx-debuginfo/

This should be changed to

  regina-rexx/
      libregina/
      libregina-devel/
      regina-rexx-debuginfo/

but that's the only potential problem I can see.

I've added you as regina-rexx maintainer.  Can you please send your ssh
key per

  https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

Thanks,

Red Hat