Re: inetutils upset messages

Christopher Faylor writes:
> upset: *** /var/ftp/pub/cygwin/x86_64/setup.ini: warning - package inetutils-server refers to nonexistent external-source: inetutils
>
> This is a valid error since there was no
>
> inetutils-1.9.1-2-src.tar.xz
>
> I fixed that but I don't understand is how this ended up in the release
> area in that state.

Sorry, this is my fault â apologies to everyone who got these messages.

I patched the inetutils server archive, but since I didn't touch the
source I didn't copy it with the new name.  I was actually suspecting an
error from upset, but when the new setup.ini was up and correct and no
messages from upset arrived I thought it was OK with it.  The first two
upset messages came in two hours after the upload, so I didn't see them.

I'll fix up inetutils packaging for good this evening. At the moment the
setup.ini is OK, but the previous version isn't going to show correctly.

Regards,
Achim.