Re: The upload system is live (Re: Major changes coming to procedure for uploading to sourceware)

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 12:40:39PM -0400, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
>I just used the new process to upload cppcheck and it worked like a charm!
>
>Thanks for pulling this all together cgf!

You're welcome.  I'm very glad that you like it and that it is working
for you.

I've been using it myself (my own dog food and all).  Now I just have to
stop holding my breath every time I use it.  I can't afford more brain
damage.

Btw, if I added the capability to send the email to cygwin-announce
automatically (maybe via a !announce file) would that be useful?  That
would ensure that the announcement was sent only when the package is
actually in setup.ini so you wouldn't have to guess.

cgf