cygport: automatically adding --srcdir to cygconf cmdline breaks build

Hi Yaakov,

I have a problem building the next SWI-Prolog package.

The configury consists of a non-autoconf configure file in the toplevel
dir, which disallows to build outside the source tree.  But I have to
use it to get a `all in one go' configure/make run.

So I did

  src_compile() {
    cd ${S}
    lndirs
    cd ${B}
    cygconf --enable-shared
    cygmake
  }

This is translated to this call:

  /home/corinna/src/pl/pl-6.4.1/pl-6.4.1-1/src/pl-6.4.1/configure \
    --srcdir=/home/corinna/src/pl/pl-6.4.1/pl-6.4.1-1/src/pl-6.4.1 \
    --prefix=/usr \
    --exec-prefix=/usr \
    --bindir=/usr/bin \
    --sbindir=/usr/sbin \
    --libexecdir=/usr/lib \
    --datadir=/usr/share \
    --localstatedir=/var \
    --sysconfdir=/etc \
    --infodir=/usr/share/info \
    --mandir=/usr/share/man \
    --enable-shared

The problem here is the --srcdir option.  Since toplevel only knows
a few special toplevel options, all other options are given to the
lower level configure scripts verbatim.  But in lower levels, the
srcdir is invalid.

So, here's the question:  How can I get rid of the --srcdir option
without having to call the above configure manually?

Thanks,

Red Hat