Re: remaining missing packages in 64-bit release

> upset: *** warning - package svn_load_dirs requires nonexistent package perl_vendor

Please change perl_vendor to perl-URI.

I asked Corinna to use the 32-bit package for 64-bit release as well,
but I guess that wasn't a good idea. I won't do that again. Sorry for
the trouble.

Arthur's Laws of Love:
        (1) People to whom you are attracted invariably think you
            remind them of someone else.
        (2) The love letter you finally got the courage to send will be
            delayed in the mail long enough for you to make a fool of
            yourself in person.