noarch packages

TeX Live 2013 has been officially released, and I'll be sending an RFU soon for the 32bit distro. The packages are already in the 64bit distro.

The vast majority of the texlive-collection-* packages are noarch packages. Should I still send the standard RFU, or is it easier for the uploader to copy the files from the 64bit release area?

Ken