[64bit] nettle-2.5

Hi Yaakov

I saw that you uploaded nettle-2.5 to the 64 bit area. Did you look at
the test suite ? When I compile with your cygport file all 51 tests
fail.

I realized when building the 32/64bit versions of nettle-2.6 (here all
tests except one passes. The symbols test gives: Exported symbols in
libnettle.a, lacking the nettle prefix). But I wouldn't pack the static
lib anyway.

I also would like to rename the following two libs:

libnettle4_<x>  -> libnettle4
libhogweed2_<X> -> libhogweed2

in the upcoming nettle-2.6

According to the documentation:

        The libraries are intended to be binary compatible with
        nettle-2.2 and later. The shared library names are
        libnettle.so.4.4 and libhogweed.so.2.2, with sonames still
        libnettle.so.4 and libhogweed.so.2

In the 32bit-area the following libs would be deprecated:

 libnettle4_3
 libnettle4_4
 libhogweed2_1
 libhogweed2_2

In the 64bit-area the following libs would be deprecated:

 libnettle4_4
 libhogweed2_2

Your libarchive needs to be recompiled.

Ciao