Re: [HEADSUP] Please try to build your packages for 64 bit

Corinna Vinschen writes:
> the 64 bit Cygwin seems to be quite stable now.  We're still suffering
> from a gcc problem which seems to affect C++ inline methods using
> templates, so some C++ packages might not be buildable yet(*), but other
> than that it looks pretty good.

I'll update my 64bit installation over the weekend and build my
packages.  While upx builds and works fine with 64bit, it doesn't handle
the PE+ executable format, so it is unfortunately useless for 64bit
executables.  Is there any documentation how this format differs from
the PE format so that I might look into adding support for 64bit when
time permits?

Regards,
Achim.