Caution with 64 bit cygwin 1.7.18-15

Hi folks,

I created a new 64 bit Cygwin 1.7.18-15 package an hour or so ago.

Unfortunately I screwed this up and accidentally created and uploaded a
32 bit package, rather than a 64 bit package.  I found this out just a
couple of minutes ago.  I'm now uploading a 64 bit -15, but there's a
chance that a mirror picked up the wrong archive.

So here we go:  If setup.exe shows a dialog with the message

   This is the first time you've installed Cygwin 1.7.x.
   Please be advised that this is a major release.
   If you have not done so already, please check out
   the documentation at http://cygwin.com/ to see how
   the upgrade could potentially affect any existing
   Cygwin installation.

   If this is the first time you've installed Cygwin on
   this system then you can ignore this message.

then press "Cancel" immediately and try later, or try another mirror.
This should be healed over the next couple of hours, I hope.

Sorry,

Red Hat