Re: request to hold off on uploading new packages

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 09:48:11AM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
>On 03/21/2013 08:16 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>> Could you all hold off on uploading new packages to 32-bit Cygwin until
>> Monday?  I have a vague feeling that there is something not quite right
>> with the mirrors but I can't verify that unless the release area is
>> quiescent.
>
>Are we all clear to upload now?

There actually was a problem with the md5 creation.  I don't know if it's
fixed yet but it could have resulted in a bad setup.ini being generated.
So, we may see people complaining.

But, no, there's no reason to hold off uploading.  Thanks for asking and
sorry for not sending notice out earlier.

cgf