Re: [RFU] lftp

> I can't explain why your lftp-debuginfo setup.hint file didn't get
> transferred, though, since it did when I ran the script the second time.

Just in case it's not clear... wherever the setup.hint file for
lftp-debuginfo is coming from, it's not me.  I don't maintain that package
as such, and in fact I know almost nothing about -debuginfo packages.  All
I know is, cygport creates them, and I upload them.

See Yaakov bristle at my pejorative term, "debug junk"!

I guess that some automated tool created a setup.hint file for me for
lftp-debuginfo, or else a Cygwin admin made one for me to save themselves
the trouble of bugging my ignorant ass to make one.

Andrew