Re: future of su

On 2012-05-29 16:02, Eric Blake wrote:
So now the question is whether the util-linux maintainer is willing to
turn on the building of su (can that version even be made to work in
cygwin?) or whether I should fork su and its cygwin-specific patches out
of the coreutils package and instead into its own package.

That would be me. :-)

If you could send me your patch, I can take a look at util-linux and see what we're dealing with.

Yaakov