Re: [SECURITY] lighttpd

Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
>> PS: my Win7 cygwin needs rebaseall very very often. Still didn't >> check it through.
>
> BLODA?

Not that I know of:

WindowsDefender is deactivated (and I checked the service is not
running), and only other stuff in the BLODA is "nVidia, some version"
but I can't really do much to avoid that. I wonder.

>> configure.ac:57: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_HEADERS
>> configure.ac:71: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_DEFINE
>> configure.ac:108: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_CHECK_LIB
>> configure.ac:112: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_MSG_ERROR
>> autoreconf-2.68: /usr/bin/autoconf-2.68 failed with exit status: 1
>> *** ERROR: autoreconf failed
>
> Then something is wrong with your installation or environment.  I'll
> need your `cygcheck -srv' output.

Same goes for a fresh install on real hardware (Win7 box in my office).

(strangely enough: updating even a small package using setup.exe over
WinXP over VirtualBox over ZFS over FreeBSD triggers a kernel panic in
arc_reclaim_thread, so I can't upgrade that virtual box anymore)

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

âQuantum key distribution in superposition of "insecure" and
"unneeded".â (Chris Lee, "Ars Technica", 2010-09-07, http://bit.ly/ars-qkd)