Re: TeX Live transition complete

On 3/2/2012 12:10 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 3/2/2012 12:04 AM, Yaakov (Cygwin/X) wrote:
Ken,

The TeX Live packages are now in the distro. They, along with the
upgrade helpers for replaced packages, are in release/TeX/. Please
announce this at your earliest convenience.

FYI, I did make slight last-minute changes to the following packages,
all of which have been committed to git:

asymptote
texlive-collection-documentation-italian
texlive-collection-fontsextra
texlive-collection-langmongolian
texlive-collection-latexextra

If you have any more questions about TeX Live, please let me know.
Thanks for taking this on!

And thank you for making it possible. I'm out of town at the moment, but I should be able to get the announcement out by the end of the day (US, central time zone).

I got to it sooner than expected. I've sent the announcement. Let's hope for a smooth transition for teTeX users.

Ken