Re: [ITP] mingw-w64

On 6/30/2010 2:06 PM, JonY wrote:
Thanks, I will check it out. (btw, libtool too needs to get an epoch
version, having problems with macro version mismatches in gcc
cygautoreconf).

Oh boy. Yeah, I would imagine so. The gcc-tools-* stuff was added to support Dave Korn's needs when building the cygwin compilers, and since HE didn't need libtool, I didn't package it.

I think there was some problem with trying to use full-up 'autoreconf' on the gcc tree, so Dave stuck with manually running the individual tools as needed, but I'm not sure about that.

Let's see what suggestions Dave has.

P.S. Hey, Yaakov -- any chance cygport could start supporting custom
prefixes? Maybe by inheriting some special cygclass?

Do also give the ability to tell cygport to exclude some libtool files from getting fixed up, thanks.

Again, I *think* you can suppress this; I'll check tomorrow.

--
Chuck