Re: [RFU - test] flk, fltk_gdi

On 2010-05-10 15:52, A.R. Burgers wrote:
I would like to have the following packages uploaded as test package:

Whoa, there are a few problems here.

1) libfltk1.1-devel should be unversioned (libfltk-devel), as this package will eventually be updated to 1.3 versions (which are NOT parallel-installable to 1.1) if and when that branch goes stable. IOW there cannot be both libfltk1.1-devel and libfltk1.3-devel, as the files they provide will collide.

2) For a similar reason, we can't have both X11 and GDI versions of fltk because there can only be one libfltk-devel (ot, and I think we agreed that it would be X11. The libfltk1.1-gdi (for compatibility with packages already built for the GDI FLTK) is okay, as those library names include "nox" and won't collide with the X11 versions. This also removes the need for a libfltk1.1-include, which would be part of libfltk-devel.

Yaakov