Re: Cygwin 1.7 setup-1.7.exe minor display error

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> Yes.  Thanks for doing this.  I hate working with this rc stuff.  I used
> to use Visual C++ to lay out the dialogs but, somewhere along the line,
> my installation bit-rotted.

  Well, adding those #defines is probably the final kiss of death for ever
being able to edit it that way again.  (I tried it myself once, but the first
thing I had to do was unwrap all the lines because MSVC6 expected every entry
on a single line for some reason.  It made the whole thing not much use except
for noting down a few co-ordinates and transcribing them manually into the
real thing.)

  Patch committed.

    cheers,
      DaveK