Permission problems in release-2

I'm having an issue with creating directories in release-2. When I copy a new directory into release-2, the directory is created 0755 cyguser:cygwin, so the file copy into that directory fails. After a few minutes, the permissions change to 1775, so I can copy files into that directory, but subdirs fail in the same fashion.

My apologies if this caused upset warnings due to missing packages (I just got curl and libssh2 in place). Has something changed in release-2 that I should be aware of?

Yaakov