Change of Singular maintainer

The new maintainer of the Singular packages will be Frank Seelisch.
The next Singular release should be ready in January and then be
contributed by him. I am not sure if I should post an email address.
However, he has subscribed to cygwin and cygwin-apps ML. Therefore it
should be rather easy to contact him if necessary.

Since this is, for the time being, my last "official" message let me
take the opportunity to thank the Cygwin project. I learned a lot from
just reading the lists and maintaining the package. And even better, a
lot of the stuff I learned eased my work on many opportunities.

Oliver Wienand