[RFU] sqlite3-3.6.2-1

A bit of history:

Back in May, Max Bowsher gave up maintainership of a bunch of packages. I adopted a few of them, and released sqlite3-3.5.8-1. There was some concern about the fact that my package didn't ship with a DLL version of the library, only a static library. I got comments from Dr. Zell on how to fix it, but did nothing more about it, since I didn't think a DLL was really necessary. It's the sort of library best linked statically.

Apparently I was perceived as dropping the ball, because Max's last packages are still on the mirrors.

Now there's a thread on the main Cygwin list about people needing a static version of libsqlite3 to link against Python. (Irony...) These packages include both versions. I hope they pass this time.

Due to the spotty maintainership and rough change-over, this is a pretty big jump over the current stuff on the mirrors.

executables:
    http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/setup.hint
    http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/sqlite3-3.6.2-1.tar.bz2

shared library: