Re: Is it my setup or the mirror page that is wrong as to the current status of a mirror

Brian Keener wrote:
Dave Korn wrote:
I seem to recall something about the mirror logic changing but I'm
sure. Anyone else noticed anything.
As above. Do you have a duff caching proxy somewhere inline, perhaps?

Thanks for checking - I'll dig deeper on my side. I have to plead ignorance on "duff caching proxy" though. To my knowledge I am not using a proxy and I'm not familiar with the term duff caching?

bk

Ahem,

My 0.02 € to facilitate parsing:
duff (caching proxy)