Re: RFU: mercurial, pngcrush, python-paramiko

Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com> writes:

> On Aug 20 14:51, Jari Aalto wrote:
>> wget \
>>     http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/pngcrush/pngcrush-1.6.7-1-src.tar.bz2 \
>>     http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/pngcrush/pngcrush-1.6.7-1.tar.bz2 \
>>     http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/pngcrush/setup.hint
>
> Is it really correct that libpng12 and zlib are dropped from the requirements?

It should be in there. Just in case, please download again. My copy
might have been incorrect.

Jari

wget -O - http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/cygwin/pngcrush/setup.hint

desc: "Optimize PNG image files"
ldesc: "An optimizer for PNG (Portable Network Graphics) files. Its main
purpose is to reduce the size of the PNG IDAT data stream by trying
various compression levels and PNG filter methods. It also can be used
to remove unwanted ancillary chunks, or to add certain chunks
including gAMA, tRNS, and textual chunks."
category: Graphics
requires: cygwin libpng12 zlib